Monday, July 24, 2017

Gel Press and Planner



Hey, everyone!  I have been wanting to get back into my planner and decided I would today.  From the Gel Press projects I posted last week, click here and here to see those again, I used those leftovers for my planner and stamped the emojis in Black Licorice, used the 3/4 circle punch, and then adhered to my page.

Before I added any stamping or any details, I wrote down all the things that happened or happening this month.  I like to use my planner to look back on, so kind of like memory keeping for me.  Any little thing is interesting to look back on.  I really like using the monthly view inserts for this to get an overall look at the month.



I went with the colors I had used from the Gel Press, so nothing here looks like Independence Day, more all about summer!  The Amazing Prints really worked well here, I used the vellum and the chipboard pieces.  I used the Press Punch to create a hole and just slipped them through the ring at the top.

I made a couple of fun clips to go with the colors I picked.  For the wood pineapple, I just pressed it into Lemon Drop ink, and then Orange Rave.  I used a Be Amazing brad and one of the chipboard pieces for the other.

And for the bottom left, I just slid the glasses clip through the Tab Clips I die cut from more leftover Gel Press prints.



Some of the planner stamps I used for my month are Journey Emojis, Tape It, Planner Sketch, Check It, Planner Elements.  I use these all the time in not just for my work with Fun Stampers Journey, but with my personal projects as well.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hope you have a great week!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!